Friday, June 10, 2016

Animal Enclosure 2016 - term 2

Kalae
My Creature is a Gecko.

Some things I needed to consider about my creature:
That it only needs a small inclosure because it is small and it will not need a big one because they do not run that often and they are not big creatures.  I put a pond into my enclosure because they like to swim. I have put a little tree because they like to climb. I put in a hut in the play area because the like to hide and i put a hut in the room for at night if they are scared then they can hide be safe.
My enclosure has these special features for my pet:  A cushion for a bed, A food bowl, A play area with a pool because they like to swim, A comfort room so if they want to relax in, bathroom for  when they get dirty you could clean them up. That it only needs a small inclosure because it is small and it will not need a big one because they do not run that often.  I put a pond into my enclosure because they like to swim. I have put a little tree because they like to climb. I put in a hut in the play area because the like to hide.
What I am pleased about: The way it turned out because some off it went to plan and the rest sort of didn't. The pond because it was hard to cut out but it turned out perfect when livy cut it out.

What I have found tricky: Was making the hole for the pond because it was hard to cut out and it actually turned out really good in the end because Livy helped me cut it out.
What I would like to improve: Is by doing the hard stuff first and do the easy stuff last because this time i did the opposite and i did not finish.



SAM_8138.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment