Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Persuasive writing #3 Week 6 term three

WALT persuade other students to agree with our opinion.  This is the purpose for my writing.
Success Criteria:
  1. I plan for a writing task
  2. I write a variety of sentence lengths with different persuasive language sentence starters
  3. Give reasons with detail - use specific words
  4. I write most topic and high frequency words correctly.
  5. I use capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly.


         Cats make better pets than fish                            


In my opinion I strongly believe that Cats make better pets than goldfish.


Therefore I believe that Cats make better pets than fish because cats pounce on mice and eat them for tea and then you won’t have mice around your house. Mice can sniff out food but... cats can sniff them and they will pounce out on them and boom the mouse is gone.


Another reason is that cats are very cute especially when they are kittens. My friend Henrietta said that her kittens lived in a suitcase for a happy place, but if that place makes them feel sad they will come and lie on you for a big human hug. Cats are also cute when you dry them with the hair dryer.


Finally cats can also go into competitions for the fastest, cutest, colourfulest and fastest. They may even come 1,2,3 and win a trophy, cats are also very unique, they come in these colors, they come in: Grey, Black, Ginger Etc.


Furthermore I think that cats are GLORIUMPTIOUS!!!!!!!
                                                          
                                                   CATS

                                      





    

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree that cats make better pets than fish
    Star: AWESOME job it is a lot of writing
    Star: I like your describing words
    Wish: ??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fair argument and I agree with you, goldfish just swim around in circles all day, while cats are cute and and cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you added detail. I agree too that cats are better than fish

    ReplyDelete