Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MY PUPPY PANCAKE !!! - Week 5

In a couple of days I am getting a pit bull from my Uncle Spencer.   
It is going to be 6 weeks old.
It is going to be a brown dog with a bit of blue, we might get two but if we don’t we will get one. I hope he gives us two, but it will be hard to look after two. 
This is what you need to do to look after a puppy:

1. Make sure every morning that they have water and food.
2. Give them a dog wash every Saturday - make sure you have dog wash first.
3. Play tricks  
4. The first thing to do is go to a pet shop about 1 week before you buy them because then you get a lot  of time to get toys and food ready.
~1~ Get a tugging toy
~2~ Get a chewy pig's ear
~3~ Do not forget that you need a buy a  little suit (but make sure it is cute)



6 comments:

  1. Kalae your dog looks so cute and cuddly i wish i had a dog like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kalae, your dogs are so cute u kwon that you don't have to wash them every Saturday. Your puppies are going to be so cute because they will only be 6 weeks old. I agree that it is hard to look after two dogs I know what it feels like to look after two dogs. My family didn't get a suit for Jackson so I think that might be your opinion but I agree it does have to be cute. ( I wish I could have a dogs like that but it will be hard to look after three dogs) Well done kale keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name hes a cutey isn't he and i like the photo on the top left hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kalae that was a great story. I love dogs I wish I could have a dog my Mum doesn't won't a dog because we already have two cats but Dad wants a dog to scare away the cats. You gave alot of Informationabout dogs espeacially when you don't know how to look after a dog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! so cute, I want a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job kalae you have given a lot of information about dogs keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete